– A renaissance festival is an outdoor event that combines theater, history, and artistic vendors into a fun filled trip.
– We have a whole page dedicated to being a vendor – get an application form here. We are always looking for handmade high quality items that have a tie in to the renaissance theme of the event.
– The Education day runs on the Friday before the festival and is available for registered schools only. The public is encouraged to attend the festival days. Teachers can plan a school trip to the festival, and the class will rotate through several learning pods. Register before April 1st for early bird rates.
– At this time, we do not have a rental service. You can rent a costume from a costume shop, or create your own. If facilities are available, there is a course offered through the cast to those who wish to sew their own costumes. For more information contact the Artistic Director through the “Contact” page
– Admission gets you in the gates, and covers all the shows on the stages. Food, Drink, Games of Skill and Purchases are your responsibility.
– At times we may offer a promotional rate. Tickets can be purchased online, or at the gate.
– You are welcome to bring in water and snacks for your own consumption.
– The front gate does accept credit cards. Some vendors do accept both credit and debit, but that responsibility is up to each vendor. There is an ATM on site – service fees apply.
– Sheathed Weapons that are peace tied (unable to be drawn) are permitted to be worn. Unsheathed weapons, live ammunition, and sharp edges are not permitted to the audience.
– Well behaved, crowd adapted pets are welcome, providing they are on a leash and owner takes responsibility to clean up after the pet. Be advised that several of our shows feature animals, and not all pets can handle the excitement of cheering crowds.
– You can check at the Front gate and at the Bar to see if your item has been turned in!
– Due to the fact that we are an outdoor festival, the fun continues rain or shine. We have tents at many of our stages, and our pub is an actual building. We do not offer rain checks or refunds due to weather. Pre purchased tickets are good for either festival day.
– On Festival days, the gates are open 10 – 7pm.
– Parking is free. We do our best to accommodate handicapped parking. Please note that the parking area is not paved – grass fields and dirt paths, for the most part!
– We have a tradition of supporting several charities. Since 2016 we have worked with the Boys and Girls Club of London.
– there are so many ways to get involved! We are always looking for reliable volunteers – and are happy to give you tickets to the festival as a thank you for hours put in. We need parking attendants, front gate staff, and more! Have an idea? Contact us!